Addiction Treatment Care Center- Call (203) 989-2443 Immediately!
Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Stamford, CT Call 203 989-2443 to Find Help Today! Drug and alcohol dependency ends lives; it makes addicts feel cornered by shame and guilt, and pushes the limits of how much pain one person can withstand. However, at Drug Abuse Recovery Stamford, there are people who realize that substance addiction can be beat, and who will lend a hand to addicts so they can free themselves from the guilt and disgrace that drug addiction feeds on. Just like cancer, substance abuse has been medically proven to be an illness. Our superior professionals specialize in drug and alcohol treatments so that each one of our clients get the optimal level of care. Call today to talk to an addiction expert at Treatment Programs Addiction!
What’s Drug Addiction?
For many people, substance dependency starts as a casual experience, but quickly the amount and frequency of use increases, spiraling out of control. The more drugs or alcohol consumed, the tougher it becomes to go without the drug, because the addict fears the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Drug Center Services addresses the physical or psychological dependence that develops in response to legal and illegal drug and alcohol abuse, which is commonly regarded as drug addiction.
- Physical dependency results from repeated drug use that disturbs the way in which nerve cells in the brain signal pleasure, making drug abuse the only way to receive pleasure-giving brain chemicals.
- Psychological dependency usually takes longer to form, and longer to address, and occurs when the addict believes that they need the drug to feel good or normal, and the thought of having to go without the drug causes stress and anxiety.
For a treatment plan to be complete and effective, both physical and psychological dependence on drugs should be addressed. Addicts need an experienced, passionate staff, like that of Drug Addiction Treatment Centers CT, to help stop their suffering. Our treatment programs are so effective because they offer:
- group and individual therapy
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- aftercare support
- lovely, luxurious reasonably priced accommodations
We are prepared to individualize the recovery process for any sort of drug dependency, taking into account the addict’s personal circumstances. Because we use various effective, fact-based treatments, we always discover healthy and reasonably-priced answers for everyone.
What Is Rehab?
In rehab, or rehabilitation, an addict:
- withdraws from their drug of abuse
- takes part in several types of counseling and behavioral modifications that help the person understand their problems with dependency
- analyze their excuses for using drugs or alcohol
- learn how to avoid relapses and temptation
Alcoholic Recovery Programs‘ recovery group is made up of professionals that treat each and every aspect of recovery, including:
- medical care
- life skills coaching
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention training
- orientation into self-help and support groups
- treatment of psychological disorders and emotional problems
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care
How Addiction Treatment Care Center Addresses Substance Dependency
Our residential rehabilitation center takes all of the best possible parts of inpatient care (24/7 supervision and clinical personnel) and outpatient treatment (introduction to “real world” situations and off-site self-help group meetings). While living in beautiful, comfortable residential houses, clients participate in:
- group and individual counseling
- behavioral modeling therapy
- support group meetings every day
- recreational activities
- trips to the gym every day
- various social activities
Contact 203-989-2443 to talk to Addiction Treatment Care Center’s recovery experts for more information regarding rehabilitation locations, the effects of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general.